Friday

New Hall School

I went back to do some more photos for New Hall, where I spent a couple of days last year. They've changed the girls' uniforms, and wanted some fresh, updated images. I think this was the first job that I've shot a significant amount with the Leica M9 and Profoto strobe system combined - the Leica picture quality is fantastic, and it's a great camera to use in combination with the 5D mkII. Annabel, the New Hall marketing director, is a dream client as she's great at gauging the shooting schedule - we certainly got a lot of work done during the day, and shooting with the Profoto battery system really helped make the process very quick.

Here are a few that I liked - particularly the shot of the young boy painting!







I also found out that one of last year's photos was on the cover of First Eleven magazine.